Nicodème Sovok| 17 | FC: Tait Hughes Geijer| Sexuality: Queer | OC
Welcome to Dalton Academy, where it’s time to replay the second half of junior year. The boys are back for spring semester, and it’s time again for Windsor to torture Stuart, Stuart to torture Windsor, and Hanover to try to stay out of it all.
This roleplay will be hosted on Facebook. Everything is canon up until after New Year.
Main RP | Open | Taken | Rules | Audition form | Audition
Nicodéme Fyodorovich Sokov is the only son and oldest child of energy magnate Fyodor Andreievich Sokov and world-class musician-turned-teacher Elena Rossi. Isolated as a child, he grew up among the company of tutors, and studied hard as his parents bid him; because he was their son and heir, he bore all their hopes and dreams on his thin shoulders.
Eventually, he cracked under the pressure. One day, he threw a chair out of a window and declared to his astonished parents that he wanted to become a magician, a profession he’d always admired from a distance since the age of five. His younger sisters were quite delighted in this change in their formerly serious, quiet brother, but his parents were less than happy.
For nearly two years, they scolded, pleaded, threatened, but nothing worked. It was around this time that a family friend suggested that Nico be sent to Dalton Academy, in the hope that he would ‘straighten himself out again’. He was placed in Hanover House.
Personality: Absentminded. Almost always smiling faintly, eager to help, rarely (if ever) tells anything about himself. A bit childish some of the time, though really he’s quite clever. Conceals his true emotions well, but looks a little sad sometimes. Keeps to himself, mostly, and rarely opens up much. Polite, secretive and a little bit flirty. His catchphrase is ‘Do you believe in magic?’
- Nearly always has a deck of cards on him, if not two or three
- Dresses in a dapper, if vaguely old-fashioned, manner when out of uniform, looks as if he might have sauntered casually out of a Victorian-themed photoshoot.
- Two sisters whose birthdays are within a week of each other; the elder is adopted. He adores them to pieces, and even got his ears pierced when they were young. They’d picked out a pair of earrings that matched his eyes, not knowing that earrings were generally thought of as girl jewelry, and, not wanting them to think that he didn’t like their birthday present, he went out and got his ears pierced without a second thought.
- Rarely remembers to wear his tie, and when he does it’s always in a bow-tie or some strange and complicated knot, like the Eldredge.
- So absentminded that occasionally he will forget what day it is. Seriously.
- When he was younger, he would divide his time between the family home on the outskirts of St. Petersburg and his mother’s villa in Cremona, with excursions to the British Isles every so often to improve his English.
- Can throw playing cards as accurately as the Tweedles can fire Nerf bullets, though to be honest playing cards are considerably less painful
- He cannot, however, actually pull a rabbit out of a hat.
- He chooses not to define himself, sexual orientation-wise.
- Living situation!: His parents are married, but separated in that they live in completely different countries. The arrangement suits them, and Nico’s lived with it since he was little, so he doesn’t see anything weird about it. His father rules his company from St. Petersburg, but the Cremona branch is the biggest one because of all the time he spends there. His mother is a huge presence in the European classical musical world; part of her villa functions as a school, where she takes on no more than fifteen students at a time. If she needs to, if they’re particularly talented, she’ll even offer room and board as part of their tuition fee. Nico divides his time between them. For now, the girls live with their mother.